Mar 23, 2009

My Beauty Diary Launching ! 我的美丽日记 & PROMOTION !

My Beauty Diary 我的美丽日记 is officially launched at Facial World ! ^^

Thank you for your patience for this great moment and we've finally added another highly rated face masks originally imported from Taiwan - My Beauty Diary 我的美丽日记

Please click the attached pictures for more information


Along with My Beauty Diary 我的美丽日记 officially launching, Facial World also has decided to co-launch it first ever promotion here whereby LOTs of discount on My Beauty Diary 我的美丽日记 and My Scheming Beauty / Xin Ji Mei Ren 心机美人. '

Promotion Details :
* minimum order ten (10) pieces - only applicable on promotion items as below

My Beauty Diary 我的美丽日记
Normal Price - RM3.50
NOW! Promotion - RM3.20 ONLY!!

My Scheming Beauty / Xin Ji Mei Ren 心机美人
Normal Price - RM2.50 / RM2.70
NOW! Promotion - RM2.20 ONLY!!
Unbelievable? Believe it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment